Anyway, Stephen has been busy preparing content for StephenPlays while he and Mal are at the Southeast Game Exchange. He's pretty much done except for a few recordings, which is great.
Meanwhile, Mallory has been preparing materials for the painting workshop she will be holding at the convention, including a color wheel (which kinda looks like a star of David).
- Mama Georg's Fish Taco recipe (makes 6 tacos with 4 shrimp in each one):
- 1 box Margaritaville Sailor's Sweet & Spicy Shrimp
- 1 bag Sweet Kale vegetable salad kit
- 6 soft taco shells (probably 8" ones)
- Queso quesedilla shredded cheese
- Put a little olive oil on the taco shells and toast them in a skillet with some cheese. Fold them over.
- After the cheese has melted a bit, open up the taco shells and put the shrimp and vegetables in the taco.
- That's it!