- Stephen and Mallory's apartment
- Hotel room - Charleston, SC
Continuing where the previous vlog left off, Stephen and Mal have finished preparing for the trip to PAX Prime 2012, having finished everything they needed to work on for StephenPlays, packing up for the trip, unplugging everything in the apartment, and et cetera, and have begun their trip to PAX, starting by heading to Charleston, where they'll be staying at a hotel until around early next morning before heading off to the Charleston airport to catch a plane to Seattle, Washington for PAX. On the way to Charleston, however, the rain and floods cause slow delays and, along with Stephen passing out for an hour that felt like four seconds due to not having any sleep the previous night, it took them over 3 hours to get to Charleston to the hotel. At least they're okay and made it to Charleston, but more traveling awaits them tomorrow...
- At one point, while Stephen and Mal are driving to Charleston, really Mal in the driver's seat and Stephen in the passenger's seat, Stephen shows an actual photo of people using kayaks to canoe their way through the flooded streets in Charleston. The actual photo Stephen showed in this video can be found here.
- This is one of the rarest times where Stephen is not driving his car but has Mallory take the driver's seat while they're driving to a destination. This happened previously on the trip to the They Might Be Giants concert in Georgia, at least on the trip to the hotel room, during day 808.
- This is technically the first vlog PAX video.
- Stephen: "Is that crazy? That's Market Street, we've been there on the vlog before, and there's people CANOING through it!"
- Mallory: "Your poor mother is going to be watching this tomorrow, and...freak out."
- Stephen: "SEE MOM? WE'RE FINE! SEE? EVERYTHING'S OKAY!"