I've been going through some older Vlogs lately, and I've noticed that a lot of them have recipes listed in the video descriptions. So far, I've elected to exclude these recipes from each Vlog's Wiki page, but I'm wondering if we should add them in? Or if we should make an entirely new page composed entirely of recipes and the Vlogs associated with them. Each recipe page might look something like this:
Featured Vlog: Stuffed Mushrooms (Day 1252 - 4/29/13)
- 4 Large Portobello Mushrooms, cleaned & dried
- 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped well
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup artichoke (in brine), chopped [14oz can]
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 4 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese mixe…
Read more >
Hello world! There's been a bit of a burst of activity on the wiki lately, and there have been a few people wondering how they can help out. As of now, our top priority is cataloging of all the vlog days, so here's a step-by-step tutorial on how I add new articles.
Please note that this tutorial is a work in progress, so if anything needs changing or if you have any questions, feel free to ask send me a message on the talk page or otherwise.
Also, there's already a summary on How to edit StephenWiki on the Wiki. Please read that article in addition to this tutorial to get the full picture.
- First, pick a day that you want to edit. Open it up with a blank template and switch over to Source mode.
- Next, find a completed vlog day. Click "Edit", swi…
Read more >