- Stephen and Mal's house
Stephen and Mal manage to wake up in the morning and eat breakfast. While Mal decides to eat kiwi and yogurt for breakfast, Stephen elects to have cinnamon toast.
Stephen adds that cinnamon toast reminds him of what he ate for breakfast as a child. Mal says that her breakfast also tastes like childhood, since she would usually just eat fruit for breakfast as a kid.
After that, Stephen and Mal record all of Halo 3: ODST, and Stephen shares his thoughts on the game.
They then go out do some errands, and buy back Chick-fil-A for dinner. While Mal got a healthy salad, Stephen got a fried chicken sandwich, waffle fries and a sweet tea.
- "Hey Stephen. When does the butter go on?" - Mal
- "You're the worst." - Stephen
- But I'm an adult now, and I can make even- increasingly worse decisions about myself and my health and the things I eat." - Stephen (about making 6 pieces of cinnamon toast)
- Mal referenced Day 1758, where Stephen learnt that he shouldn't butter the bread before putting the bread in the toaster.
- Besides cinnamon toast, Stephen remembers eating Chick-fil-A and Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup frequently in his childhood.
- Mal mentioned in the February Q&A that her favorite salad is Chick-fil-A's Market Salad, which is likely what she got for dinner.