- Outside SCAD Building on River Street
- Stephen's car
Stephen gets out of a building only to find out that his car has a ticket, as well as other cars parked along the street. When Stephen went into the building, there were no restrictions on parking on the street. However, there are workers currently installing "No Parking" signs along the street, and in the process, have given every car a ticket. Stephen will be fighting it to death because it was absolutely ridiculous.
- Stephen lets us know about the progress on the ticket he got on this video on days 526, 527, and 528.
- In a comment, Stephen mentioned that the original version included a phone call, but he was advised to remove it by a few people because it wasn't a vital part of the video in any way, so that's why he had to re-upload this and day 526.
- Stephen makes a reference to Seinfeld where when the guys went into the building, everything was fine, but when they got out, something that wasn't install was JUST installed and they got fined for it.
- This is the first ticket of two that Stephen recieved for signs that were not there before he parked.
- Stephen: "We all got tickets. All those cars got tickets...WHEN THEY'RE INSTALLING THE SIGNS!"
- Stephen: "WHAT sense does that make!? How come we get tickets, when there was no sign, and suddenly now that there's a sign? We can..we can do the tickets? I don't get it. I don't get it."