Previous Painting ("Golden Sands") | Next Painting ("Bright Savannah")
"The Keep" Time Lapse
"The Keep" is the 42nd video game painting by Mal on MalMakes. This painting was inspired by Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white, 18x24 Gessoed in black (4 pk)
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, Simply Simmons
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in Mars Black, Titanium White, (CP) Cadmium Red Medium, Primary Magenta, Primary Cyan, Primary Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, and (Optional) Introductory Color Set
- Golden High Flow Acrylic in Titanium White
- Specialty Items: Golden Glazing Liquid, Palette Knife, Palette, Chalk Pastel Pencil, T-square, Molotow Marker, Fine Mist Spray Bottle
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.
- Mal has made other paintings based on other Mario games, including: