- CAFé (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Sunset Crater Volcano (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Wupatki National Monument (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel (Williams, AZ)
- Hotel restaurant (Williams, AZ)
The day starts off with lunch at CAFé, before they start their journey over to the Grand Canyon. Mark has beef stew which reminds Stephen of their Ireland trip.
After lunch, they make a stop at Sunset Crater Volcano and go on the lava flow trail. Needless to say, it's a beautiful hike surrounded by lava rock. Following that, they make another stop at Wupatki National Monument and take a look at some Pueblo ruins, before ultimately driving to the Grand Canyon.
Several hours of driving later, everyone arrives at their hotel. Stephen quickly explains the hotel has an railway service that actually takes guests to the Grand Canyon, which they will be doing the next day.
For dinner, everyone eats at the buffet restaurant in the hotel, and the restaurant has mini corn dogs! Mallory has a corn dog for the first time since leaving school. On the other hand, Rhonda reveals that she hasn't eaten a corn dog since 1986.
After dinner, they explore the downtown area for a little bit and then head back to the hotel. Stephen wraps up the vlog talking about all the Route 66 themed paraphernalia they saw in the area and then heads to bed.
- Stephen and Mallory have traveled with Mark and Rhonda before and have gone with them to:
- Stephen and Mallory have previously been to Arizona to: