- How many copies of Earthbound do you currently own?
- What ever happened to the Wiki?
- Mallory tends to always do LPs of games with you. And this year, will she be doing many co-op games with you? Has she ever found it tiring or just wouldn't want to record with you?
- Do you have a collection of some sort? (e.g. comic books/DVDs) and if so, would you do a video of your collection?
- Will you hopefully go to PAX Prime with Chuggaa or some other friends? And if you go to PAX, where do you think you will stay the most so maybe people can meet you there?
- What advice do you have for a freshman Graphic Design Major?
- Mal, what age group do you prefer to teach? And Stephen, what kinds of film to do you prefer to shoot/direct/edit?
- Does Mallory have any advice on art and college?
- Can you name some of the most underrated games in your guys's opinions?
- What was your editing skill when you went to college?
- What is your favorite restaurant/food place and food?
- Who's the better artist?
- These questions are directed towards Mallory. #1. Why did you decide to become an art instructor to young children? #2. Was art something you've always had a passion for or were you inspired by someone? #3. Would you say having an occupation in the "Arts" field is practical? (Employment-wise). #4. I'm conflicted over my college major. I'm currently a Broadcast Journalism major but I'm debating whether to switch over to BFA Graphic Design. It's practical vs. passion. Help?
- Stephen: When you began StephenPlays not too long ago in 2011, what were your first impressions about doing Let's Plays up to now? And did you also have first impressions when you began stephenvlog way back in 2009? Was it hard to do these wonderful things since you began these channels?
- Mallory: Did you have any inspiration for becoming an art teacher since when you were little? I mean, did you have inspiration for being an artist at all?