This painting is based off of Sonic Adventure, which Mallory played growing up. She decided to paint this stage because she always thought that the Emerald Coast level was really cool and that she would like to visit somewhere similar in the future.
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylics: Mars Black, Titanium White, Primary Magenta, Primary Cyan, Primary Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Ultramarine Blue, (optional) Introductory Color Set
- Golden High Flow Acrylics: Titanium White
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, Simply Simmons
- Specialty Items: Golden glazing liquid, palette knife, palette, chalk pastel pencil, T-square, molotow marker, fine mist spray bottle
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.
- Mal has previously made two other paintings based on Sonic: one in the Intro to Painting series and one based on Sonic 2.
- Stephen and Mallory have covered a few Sonic games on StephenPlays: Sonic 2 with Karley for Sister Segadventure, Sonic Generations, and Sonic Mania for a First20.