- Rental car
- Cathedral Rock (Sedona, AZ)
- Wildflower Bread Company (Sedona, AZ)
- Oak Creek Canyon Vista Overlook (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Slide Rock State Park (Sedona, AZ)
- Barking Frog Grille (Sedona, AZ)
- Hotel (Sedona, AZ)
The day starts bright and early with a hike up Cathedral Rock. Though no one (except Rhonda) manages to get up to the top, it offers a spectacular view. With the hike done, it's time for some lunch at Wildflower Bread Company.
After lunch, they head to Oak Creek Vista, a lookout which gives them a beautiful view of all the trees in the area.
Next on the agenda is Slide Rock State Park, a park built around a naturally-formed water slide. Though Stephen can't go in the water because of his appendectomy, everyone else has fun going down the slide and jumping into the freezing water.
At dinner, they try some cactus fries, which are pretty good, though Stephen notes the prickly pear dipping sauce may as well be sweet and sour dip. Everyone finishes off dinner with some Mexican food.
In other news, they will be leaving Sedona, AZ the next day, and heading to the vicinity of the Grand Canyon.
- Stephen and Mallory have traveled with Mark and Rhonda before and have gone with them to:
- Stephen and Mallory have previously been to Arizona to: