- Stephen and Mal's apartment
Stephen takes today to give his thoughts on E3 as a whole, including the conferences he didn't watch during the past three days.
First off, he gives his "honorable mentions" for notable games: State of Decay 2, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Sea of Thieves, Gears of War 4, Final Fantasy XV, Death Stranding, Dead Rising 4, and The Last Guardian.
He highlights the six games he is most excited for:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. This is a bit of a surprise for Stephen, but the hand-to-hand space combat really intrigued him.
- Days Gone. Stephen is still not tired of zombie-based entertainment.
- God of War. This game made Stephen want to pick up and play the second game in the series.
- Resident Evil 7. This interested Stephen so much that he convinced Mal to join him on a demo of the game.
- We Happy Few. The concept and story of the game is looks incredibly interesting and creative.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This game looks like a much-needed radical departure from the Zelda formula.
The biggest piece of news of the main conferences for Stephen is the announcement of Microsoft's new console, "Project Scorpio". He didn't expect Microsoft to announce a console so soon after the release of the Xbox One, and it's exciting to see a company starting to release more consoles more frequently.
Finally, Stephen gives his thoughts on Skyrim Remastered. He was expecting this to be released at some point, namely for console players who don't yet have access to mods. He thinks positively of the announcement overall, as it will give an opportunity for those who have not yet played the game to jump in.