Stephen plays through a bit of Shaq Fu, showing off the Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and Nintendo Gameboy versions of the game.
- Stephen finds the Sega Genesis version of Shaq Fu to be the better version, between it and the Super Nintendo version.
- The fighting game was released in 1994 and is considered one of the worst games ever created.
- The Sega Genesis version of Shaq Fu contains several characters not found in the Super Nintendo version. (Genesis has 12, SNES has 7.)
- As such, both games also have different map layouts.
- The Gameboy version of Shaq Fu contains no dialogue, and also omits the story featured in its console counterparts.
- Each version has different music with the Gameboy version of Shaq Fu only featuring two music tracks.
- "He was game - for being in a game" ~ Stephen
- "I stumbled upon a small kung fu dojo with an old man inside, Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi....." ~ Stephen, after noticing the Pepsi sign in the corner