- Stephen's parents' house
- Stephen's condo
Stephen plays the entirety of Donkey Kong Country in one hour and 14 minutes, then he, Mallory, Debra, and Steve eat rolls, butter, cheesy broccoli, green bean casserole, ham, corn, mashed potatoes, peas, macaroni and cheese, sauteed mushrooms, gravy, stuffing, and coleslaw for Thanksgiving. Then they play Uno, Sorry!, and Scrabble. Stephen tells the viewers to guess who will be in which place for the Sorry! game; 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Steve has one more piece to go home before he can win before anyone else wins, and he comes in last place because he can never get the right amount of moves to put him back home.
Then Jeremy and Justin show Stephen the condominium, which Jarrett got for him, where he and Mallory will spend the day and Day 731. Stephen, Mallory, Justin, and Jeremy play Magic: The Gathering, they eat at the Waffle House, and Stephen buys Sonic Generations.
- Stephen: "Mallory shuffled the cards, and you could tell because despite having gone through-"
- Mallory: "Excuse me."
- Stephen: "I'm talking."
- Mallory: "You can't even shuffle! You don't know how!"
- Stephen: "-despite-despite-despite having gone through all of these cards, we have not yet gotten to a one or a two, which allows us to start the game-"
- Mallory: "I'm winning."
- Stephen: "-well, yeah."
- Stephen: "It's probably Dan. It is Dan. What's Dan say? Dan says 'Haha'. Thanks, Dan."
- Steve: "I just wanna play Scrabble."