- Stephen's House
- Coastal Grand Mall, in Myrtle Beach, SC
- California Plastics
The video opens with Stephen sleepily explaining that Austin and Jarrett had spent the night, and that the three of them were going to go do some Black Friday shopping.
While trying to find parking at the mall (a monumental task considering the Black Friday traffic in the parking lot), Stephen spots Justin doing the same. Stephen jokingly suggests that he leaves the car near the entrance of the mall with signs saying that it was a contest prize, so that he wouldn't have to find parking. Everyone in the car starts screaming when they notice a Dodge Durango backing out of a parking space (thinking that it was leaving, and that they could take the space), but they then realize that the driver was only straightening the vehicle out, then they start laughing and "crying". Stephen wonders if two cars have ever collided into each other in the parking lot over a space, saying that he'd "love to see that", and that it'd be all over YouTube. As Stephen talks to Justin on his cell phone, and after passing a white Mitsubishi for a second time, they finally find a spot.
Stephen turns the camera back on to say that they'd met up with Justin, and that Jarrett and Jeremy bought some clothes. Realizing that the group consists of "five guys walking together", Stephen suggests that they eat lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. They do.
The group resumes shopping. Stephen mentions that Jeremy bought Left 4 Dead 2.
The group goes to Justin's house to see the impressive Halo firearms replicas that he'd built.
Stephen wraps things up at home by recapping the day and saying that some of the guys came back to his house to play Magic.
- First appearance of Justin in the flesh.
- First appearance of Jeremy in the flesh.
- First appearance of Stephen's car, and the first appearance of the SCAD monkey plush, Spike, that dangles from it's rear view mirror. The monkey is named after Ace's pet monkey from the movie Ventura: When Nature Calls.
- The next vlog day is Day 5, not 4, as Stephen notes "nothing important happened". This is one of a handful of vlog days that were purposely skipped.