- Stephen and Mal's house
It's night, and Stephen and Mallory have just woken up after going to bed in the morning. While Mal prepares some tomato pesto flounder, Stephen talks about how they did sleep enough (in reference to the previous vlog). They should be able to sleep 'earlier' from this day onwards since all that's left to do is for Mal finish her painting and the time lapse of the painting. After which, MalMakes and their sleep schedules should be able to return to their normal schedule.
Some time later, Mal has finished filming her video and finishes off the border of her painting. Stephen unwillingly confesses that he ate an entire box of Teddy Grahams, which made him feel sick even though he was hungry and looking forward to food. He comments that he probably shouldn't eat an entire box of Teddy Grahams next time.
It's time for food again - prawns and deep fried okra! Mal cooks up the food, while Stephen says that they'll probably sleep after this and wake up around noon to start getting their sleep schedules back on track. (P.S. Tomato pesto is really good on shrimp.)
- "Like you could probably put that stuff on pancakes, and it would be good. And I'm not even joking." - Stephen (about tomato pesto)
- "Did you eat all the Teddy Grahams?" - Mal
- "...No." - Stephen (quietly)
- "You mean you did." - Mal
- "Well, I didn't eat, didn't eat all of them, but I- yeah, I ate all of 'em." - Stephen