To date, Mal has played almost every version of Mario Kart there is. She started playing Mario Kart 64 in Girl Scouts, then first played the DS version over the summer at a Starmen.net convention, where she and Stephen met in person for the second time. Since then, she and Stephen have completed a competitive Let's Play of all the console games in the Mario Kart franchise.
Mal ended up choosing to paint Mario Kart DS based on aesthetics; she likes the way the rainbow track is designed in this game compared to the others.
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in black
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, and Simply Simmons
- Paint: Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in: Carbon Black, Primary Cyan, Primary Magenta, Primary Yellow, and Dioxazine Purple
- Specialty Items: Golden High Flow Acrylic in Carbon Black and Titanium White
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.
- Mal has made other paintings based on other Mario games, including: