During this workshop, Mal taught the attendees how to create a painting with a gradient background and the silhouette of a character from gaming/pop culture.
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, and Simply Simmons
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in Mars Black, Titanium White, Primary Magenta, Primary Cyan, Primary Yellow, Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Phthalo Green (Blue Shade), Phthalo Green (Yellow Shade), Jenkins Green, and (Optional) Introductory Color Set
- Golden High Flow Acrylic in Titanium White
- Specialty Items: Golden glazing liquid, palette knife, palette, chalk pastel pencil, T-square, molotow marker, fine mist spray bottle
- Posters and prints of Mal's example painting cannot be purchased.