Previous Intro to Painting (Animal Crossing) | Next Intro to Painting (TBD)
Pokémon is the third episode of Intro to Painting on MalMakes. In this episode, Mal goes over a technique for painting a sky, leaves of grass, and a large Pokéball, as well as how to add shading and value to objects.
This painting is entitled "Route 1".
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Brushes: Acrylic Brushes: A large flat, a large round, a medium round, and a tiny detail brush
- Paints: Acrylics such as Liquitex Heavy Body or Golden Artist Acrylics (Heavy Body) in Magenta, Cyan, Primary Yellow, Mars Black, and Titanium White.
- Optional Materials: Conte Crayon or Chalk, Palette Knife, and Acrylic Glazing liquid.
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.