- Stephen's car
- T.G.I. Friday's
- Stephen's House
Stephen and Mallory go to Florence to look at its flea market on the way to Myrtle Beach. Stephen didn't sleep and he struggles to talk and probably shouldn't be operating a vehicle under extreme drowsiness, but he drank some coffee and ate Munchkins so he's probably fine.
Stephen stops at a McDonald's because he has to pee, and then some guy comes into the bathroom and puts his feet inside the stall, starts tapping them, and starts saying that he has to poop. Stephen arrives home and says that everyone should congratulate his father on the wonderful job on the roses. Stephen, Mallory, Debra, and Steve eat at T.G.I. Friday's because all Stephen and Mallory have eaten to that point were Munchkins.
Stephen gets a copy of Kirby's Dream Land 3, which he plans to do an LP of, and Breath of Fire. The Genesis that Stephen tries out doesn't work, so he needs to get a replacement. Then Stephen shows a receipt for a copy of Earthbound that he bought which cost $50, saying that now it costs $130. Debbie gives Mallory the spa treatment while Stephen sleeps on the couch and Mallory ends the Vlog day by waking Stephen up.
- The event referred to in this day, when Stephen couldn't climb a rope, is also discussed on Day 107.
- This is one of the only vlogs where Mallory has been filming the ending clip, even MalloryVlog ended with a shot of Stephen filming a quesadilla and saying that he is losing control of his life.
- Stephen's comment about ducks coming for edamame is referencing Day 863 where Stephen feeds a duck edamame.
- Mallory says that Stephen is "going to wonder why there's 8 minutes of Rocko footage", while the record for the longest continuous session of Rocko is still Rocko! (Day 202 BONUS), which is just over 9 minutes.
- Stephen: "Anyway, I don't say a word, the only thing I wanted to say to him was obscenities."
- Stephen: "Those were good times in my childhood...no they weren't."
- Steve: (laughing) "Yeah they were. I wish I had a vlog then. Here's Stephen climbing a rope."