"Festival" is the nineteenth video game painting by Mal on MalMakes.
This painting was inspired by Harvest Moon for the SNES, which Mal played to completion when she was younger. Recently, she and Stephen picked up a rare physical copy of the game, so she decided to paint a scene from it.
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, and Simply Simmons
- Paint: Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in: Primary Magenta, Primary Yellow, Titanium White, Burnt Sienna, Jenkins Green, Mars Black
- Specialty Items: Golden Fluid Acrylic in: Zinc White
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.