- Stephen and Mal's Apartment
Stephen and Mal teach the vlog audience how to make Ham and Cheese Sliders. During the process, Stephen discusses the pronunciation of "Worcestershire".
- Mal: "I'm Lining the pan with foil"
- Stephen: "EXPECTED PROCEDURE!"
- "I'm gonna spray down my pan."
- Stephen: "ALSO EXPECTED!"
- The recipe for the Ham and Cheese Sliders is as follows:
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- Foil and oil that pan, yo
- Cut buns in half, put 'em in the pan
- Ham. Cheese.
- Melt some butter. We use an entire stick in the video, but Mal recommends half that.
- Add 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Add 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Add 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- Add 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Add 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Mix it!
- Put them lids on, then pour your mix onto them.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes! Then eat them.