- North Myrtle Beach St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Stephen's car
- Dan and Lindsey's apartment
- Stephen and Mal's house
It's MalloryVlog time! Mal, Lindsey and Dan head to the St. Patrick's Day festival for fun times, all dressed up in green. After a while, they leave to get some Sonic because they felt thirsty and Lindsey gets a huge cup of ice cream.
They then head to Dan and Lindsey's apartment, where Mal tries out Dan's Nintendo Switch. She plays a bit of Snipperclips with Dan, and also tries out The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild using Dan's save file. Comically, Dan has named his horse in-game SpotButt, after the many spots found only on the horse's butt.
Back at Stephen's and Mal's house, Stephen has retrieved his camera! He reveals that he wasn't in the vlog earlier because he was sleeping since he had stayed up later than Mal to get work done. He also briefly asks Mal how the festival was and what she ate there. Mal then brings up suddenly that there is a 100% chance of snow the next day, much to Stephen's surprise.
Stephen then spends some time talking about his day, which consisted of recording a new GTA Online with Discord instead of Skype.
- "Hello everyone. This is probably way too close because my arms aren't Stephen and welcome to Saturday. I'm here with Lindsey, and Dan! Probably didn't point at Dan, I'm the best vlogger. And there's also probably wind!" - Mallory
- "Soh-nic, gotta go fast." - Dan
- "I cannot get this banana! I wanted th- Forget it, I'll eat the banana after." - Stephen