- Riverbanks Zoo
Stephen and Mallory go to Columbia and pay $11.75 to see the Riverbank Zoo. Stephen says the last time he was there was in 2005 or 2006. Stephen says that everything he learned about the animal kingdom he learned from Donkey Kong Country. There are pony rides for $5, but Stephen and Mallory are too tall for them. Stephen says that he thinks animals that are green are pretty, probably because that's his favorite color.
Stephen and Mallory take a tram to a garden, but they leave after five minutes because they notice how long it is on the map and it's a very hot day. They eat at Fazoli's and then end the day.
- This was the first time Stephen ran into a giraffe on the Vlog.
- Stephen says the Zoo reminds him of day 234 and Mallory says it reminds her of day 188.
- Stephen mentioning that he would eventually have to say the names of giraffes is referencing day 91.
- Stephen saying that a giraffe would grow up to be called "Geoffrey" was a reference to Toys 'R' Us.
- Stephen calling an ostrich "Expresso" is a reference to Donkey Kong.
- This is the second time Stephen has run into goats on the Vlog since day 80.
- When Stephen says "mega pirahna", he, of course, is referencing the movie Mega Piranha.
- Stephen: "Meh, figures I would eventually run into these things in real life on the Vlog and have to actually say their names...draff."
- Stephen: "I just filmed a bird's crap, but it was a tropical bird so that made it okay."