"Ruined World" is the seventeenth video game painting by Mal on MalMakes.
Mal's first experience with the Fallout universe was with Fallout 3, which she borrowed from Stephen. She loved the game, and was long looking forward to the release of Fallout 4. She has since played partway through that game, but stopped in order to avoid spoiling Stephen in his Let's Play of the game.
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, and Simply Simmons
- Paint: Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in: Titanium White, Mars Black, Primary Cyan, Primary Magenta, Primary Yellow, Burnt Sienna
- Specialty Items: Golden High Flow Acrylic in: Titanium White, Carbon Black, and Shading Grey. Golden Fluid Acrylic in: Zinc White
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.