- Mallory's Car
- Fairfield Inn & Buffets - Knoxville, Tennessee
- The Beacon - Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Stephen's Parents' House - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
This is it folks, the final day of the 3-day trip from Appleton, Wisconsin to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Today, Stephen & Mal make it from Knoxville Tennessee to Myrtle Beach, starting a new life as now a soon-to-be married couple, reuniting with Stephen's parents & Rocko! Oh, and also gelato!
- From Appleton, Wisconsin to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Stephen & Mal drove a total of 1,218 miles over the period of 3 days.
- When Stephen & Mal drove past Exit 451 on Route 40, there was a reference to Day 243 when Stephen & Mal drove through that exit on the way to the Starman.Net Convention held there, which happened last year.
- Since this vlog, the Happy Frog Cafe is now closed down as of November 2011, and on their Facebook page, they stated that are now permanently closed in a post made 2 years later.
- The Beacon, which is where Stephen & Mal ate lunch at and is world famous for its burgers, was featured in the episode "Diners A-Plenty" on the Food Network show "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives," which is hosted by Guy Fieri.
- At the end, Stephen whispered that Mal would become a permanent guest on his Minecraft Let's Play, which has since the creation of this page been completed with 100 episodes, starting with Minecraft #27.
- Stephen: "Crashed my bicycle in South Carolina....Someone will get that."