- Dan's car
- Airport (Phoenix, AZ)
- Rental car
- Hotel (Sedona, AZ)
- Golden Goose Grill (Sedona, AZ)
It's time to head to Arizona to have a fun family vacation with Mark, Rhonda, and a large portion of the paternal side of Mallory's family. While Dan drives them to airport, they mention actually looking forward to seeing the Grand Canyon, after their miserable attempt in 2014.
After they get off the plane ride to Arizona, Stephen decides that he is a cowboy because he is wearing a cowboy hat. He wishes that he brought surgical masks like last time, but they went missing. That being said, he is excited to see what everyone thinks of his cowboy hat.
They soon meet up with Mark and Rhonda, who bring them to the hotel. Stephen gives a quick tour of their room, and then they head out for a delicious dinner.
After dinner, Mal has fun showing off the cool blinds in the room (until it breaks slightly?). She also mentions that the heating in the floor is funny since some parts of the floor are cool while other parts are warm. Besides that, both Stephen and Mal are ready for bed.
- "Let's meet back, in 10 days." - Dan
- "No, I'm gonna vlog while I'm there, you can't end the vlog!" - Stephen
- "Nice hat!" - Mark (to Stephen)
- Stephen and Mallory have traveled with Mark and Rhonda before and have gone with them to:
- Stephen and Mallory have previously been to Arizona to: