- Stephen's Parents' Car
- Burro Loco's
- Coastal Grand Mall
- Stephen's House
Stephen, while sitting in his car, explains that there was no vlog day 24 because he spent the entire day editing Ninten Speaks and previous vlogs. The vlogger mentions that his main goal is to get Ninten Speaks online, and by the time this vlog is out that should be a reality. He blames The Nutcracker project for slowing him down, but comments that he's all caught up now with Ninten Speaks and StephenVlog. He mentions that Justin has not brought up any problems since he received the new version of the DVD. This marks the end of The Nutcracker project.
Stephen tells us from a car later in the day that him and his father are going to pick up his mother from doing more Christmas shopping. After picking her up they go to eat at Burro Loco, where he says that he will eat there again in a week because every time he returns home he organizes a high school reunion and this time they chose to eat at Burro Loco's.
Next Stephen is arriving at Coastal Grand Mall with his parents. While shopping, Stephen decides to mention that Myrtle Beach is the only place where there are coats hang on racks right next to bathing suits (hence the title of today's vlog), showing the audience this odd display of merchandise.
He also points out that in Myrtle Beach, Santa can be found at a beach display in the mall.
Stephen ends the day at his computer explaining that his biggest priority is to get Ninten Speaks online, as he said before. He also complained about the large amount of shopping he did.
- Day 24 was one of very few days to have been skipped up to this point, joined only by day 4.
- The title of today's vlog comes from when Stephen decides to mention that Myrtle Beach is the only place where there are coats hanging on racks right next to bathing suits while shopping at Coastal Grand Mall.
- Stephen "Well, we finished up eating at Burro Loco's and we came over here to Coastal Grand Mall and I reckon we're gonna go into the mall and look around for something. Why are we here?"
- Stephen "Myrtle Beach is the only place you're gonna find coats hanging next to bathing suits. It's a strange place."
- Stephen: "Another way know you are at Myrtle Beach is that Santa's at the beach, even in the mall when you visit him."