Stephen says he is on his way to his former high school in Conway to help current students in the yearbook class with Photoshop again (as he did in Day 20) while sitting in his car. He mentions that Austin will be returning and tonight he and his friends will open a booster box. Stephen says the DVD of the long worked on video of The Nutcracker he gave to Justin was faulty, and that he needed to redo it. Stephen tells us he burned a new copy of The Nutcracker.
Later in his car, Stephen is leaving the school he explains that he was unable to help and teach the students in the high school Photoshop since there were deadlines that day, so he had to fix up the senior page in the yearbook that the students needed help with himself. He then head over to Justin's to give him the new DVD.
Next Stephen is at his house waiting to open the box. Once Jarrett arrives he is ready to open it. Jarrett films Stephen opening the box, and folding the lid of the box to make it appear like the box you'd find at the store. Stephen takes the camera and films himself opening one pack of cards from the box, after sarcastically stating it would be the best pack (at first, it actually seemed like that was the case!). After opening all the packs everyone ended with one mythic rare, and the box also contained two planeswalkers.
Later while sitting at his computer Stephen says he created a custom deck for himself, and put it in the sidebar (which is now the description bar bellow the video now) for people to see.
- The title of this vlog day comes from Stephen saying, "it's booster box time," shorly before opening a box of Magic: the Gathering booster packs.
- Day 24 (the following day) was one of very few days to have been skipped. So far, the only days missed have been days 4 and 24 (note: this is not a list of all the days missed throughout the vlogs current life, but it is written in the tense of Day 24).
- Stephen "Which is very, very exciting because um, Booster Box Time is by far the best time of...stuff. I'm going to drive now."
- Stephen: (deciding which pack of cards to give to Jarrett) "This one's got the good card, It's mine!"
- Stephen "We all made out with at least one Mythic Rare which is pretty-"
- Jarrett "We didn't make out."
- Stephen "This disc will work! ... Unless it doesn't."