Meanwhile, Mallory goes to Lindsey's house to make some yummy treats with Lindsey and Nikki (and Lilly!). Mal makes the red velvet sandwich cookies she made in Wisconsin, Lindsey makes chocolate chip cookies and Nikki makes some peanut butter balls covered in chocolate.
Back at the house, Stephen and Mal have some cookies to end off their day. All in all, they both had a really good day.
Red Velvet CookiesEdit
- 1 box Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix (Any Duncan Hines cake mix will work except Butter Golden Cake Mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine one (1) box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix, two (2) eggs and one-third (1/3) cup vegetable oil.
- Form teaspoon sized balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or baking pan about one inch (1”) apart. Slightly pat down the top of each cookie ball.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the top of cookies are crackled.
- Cool cookies completely and frost with vanilla/cream cheese frosting.