- Stephen and Mallory's house
- McAlister's Deli
Having finished their Arizona trip, it's time for a reflections video! But first, some important news: the McAlister's Deli King Club Sandwich (Stephen's order) came on regular bread instead of a Hawaiian Roll. On the other hand, Mallory had the Black Cherry, Chicken and Gorgonzola Salad with Candied Pecans, which will probably stay in her memory for many years to come.
Moving on to the topic of the vlog, Stephen has created a list of what they did during each day of their trip in an attempt to make their video more concise. They are once again aided by their blue kitchen wall which acts like a blue screen, allowing footage from previous vlogs to play behind them in the background.
Anyway, onto the reflection! Some things Stephen and Mallory talk about in this vlog are:
- How Stephen almost decided not to go on the trip
- The story behind Stephen's (actually Dan's) cowboy hat
- The many instances the song Take it Easy by The Eagles was heard on the trip
- What the 'ghost town' in Jerome, Arizona was and how they felt
- Tips for seeing the parks in Arizona
- Interesting connections between Rhonda and some other hikers they met at Cathedral Rock
- Their hiking experiences
- Their stargazing experience (which wasn't on the vlog)
- How Williams, AZ only exists because it's on Route 66
- Their experience getting to and from the Grand Canyon, and how they felt about the Grand Canyon itself
- The souvenirs they brought back from their Arizona trip
- What Antelope Canyon was like and how it was made
- The time they spent with Mallory's extended paternal family
- Tourists doing everything they can to get the perfect selfie at Horseshoe Bend
- Some other things they might want to see in Arizona next time
After their Arizona reflection, they share their future travel plans. Next year, they plan to do an East Coast road trip to see New York, DC, and other East Coast states. But for the near future, they have a trip to Wisconsin coming up in July to see the rest of Mallory's family.