- Hanabi hotel
- Ikebukuro, Tokyo
- Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo
- Akihabara, Tokyo
- An udon restaurant
- Super Potato
- Various malls and shops
- Karaoke place
- Shibuya, Tokyo
- Sushi restaurant
After a quick breakfast featuring BOSS Coffee (brought to you by Tommy Lee Jones), the gang heads out on the town. The first stop of the day is the Pokémon Center where Stephen picks up an Eevee shirt.
Stephen and Mal wander around Akihabara, which turns out to be a hub of video game and anime/manga fandom goodness. Stephen unknowingly orders geoduck udon and has his worldviews expanded. After lunch, they meet up with everyone else to stop by a retro game store and a karaoke place.
Dinner is sushi at a futuristic Jetsons-like restaurant at Shibuya.
- Mal: "Do you feel like a boss?"
- Stephen: "I mean, yeah, sure... I have now-"
- Steve: "I feel like assistant manager!"
- Fangamer crowd (singing): "Like crabby, crabby, crabby noooo... I thought you'd always be mine (mine)..."